Terms and conditions for the Greener Scotland Trespass competition, created February 2016.
- The Scottish Government’s Greener Together Trespass giveaway on www.greenerscotland.org is open only to residents of Scotland aged 18 and over at the time of the competition opening. Failure to comply with any part of this clause will disqualify the respective entry from the competition.
- The competition commences at 12pm on Tuesday 1 March 2016.
- All entries must be received by midnight on Sunday, 20 March (UK time).
- The competition is not open to employees of the Scottish Government, Trespass, family members of those employees or anyone else connected to the prize draw.
- Only one entry per person per prize draw will be accepted.
- All entries to be submitted via www.greenerscotland.org
- One winner will be chosen.
- The winners will be selected at random by the Scottish Government or one of its representatives and announced on Tuesday, 23rd March and announced on Facebook and Twitter.
- The winners will be contacted via email or phone. The winner will have 1 week to claim or the Scottish Government or its representative will choose again.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, the promoter’s liability under or in connection with the prize draw competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the value of the prize in question.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, the promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the prize draw competition or any prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- The prize will be supplied by Trespass Outdoor Clothing who will be in touch directly to coordinate delivery.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond the promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the prize draw competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- The promoter's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Copyright in all entries shall be owned by the promoter.
- Promoter: Greener Scotland
- Full prize details below:
|MALONE MENS WATERPROOF JACKET||MAJKRAK10005||ELB -ALL|
|QIKPAC ADULTS WATERPROOF PACKAWAY JACKET||UAJKRAI10001||SLL|
|QIKPAC KIDS PACKAWAY WATERPROOF JACKET x 2||UCJKRAI10003||GRE/LEF|
|FRONTIER MENS CASUAL TRAINERS BLK/RED||MAFOTNK10002||BLR|
|LANE WOMENS RUNNING TRAINERS BARK||FAFOTNK10001||BAK|
|BUGA UNISEX KIDS ACTIVE TRAINERS x2||UUFOTNH10001||PLM/FIR|
|DUBSTEP PEDOMETER x 2||UUACMIH10013||SIL|
|LUNA KIDS 6 LITRE GREEN CAMO RUCKSACK||UCACBAE30001||GCO|
|SKYFALL WOMENS 35 LITRE PINK RUCKSACK||FAACBAJ30001||PAN|